For purposes of this section "Personal Information" has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
How We Collect, Use, and Share your Personal Information?
We have collected the following statutory categories of Personal Information in the past twelve (12) months:
Identifiers, such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. We collect this information directly from you or from third party sources.
Commercial information, such as subscription records. We collect this information directly from you
Internet or network information, such as browsing and search history. We collect this information directly from your device.
Geolocation data, such as IP address. We collect this information from your device.
Financial information, such as Payment Information or financial account numbers in the process of providing you with a reward points. We collect this information from you.
Other personal information, in instances when you register with us, participate in our survey by chat or mail in the context of receiving help through our IT support desks or other support channels; or in providing the Subscription Service.
How We Collect, Use, and Share your Personal Information?
A Consumer’s Other CCPA Rights and Choices.
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes a consumer’s CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
A consumer has the right to request that we disclose certain information to that consumer about Sample Junction ’s collection and use of that consumer’s personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm a consumer’s verifiable consumer request, we will disclose:
- • The categories of personal information we collected about that consumer.
- • The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about that consumer.
- • Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information
- • The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- • The specific pieces of personal information we collected about that consumer (also called a data portability request).
Deletion Request Rights
A consumer has the right to request that Sample Junction delete any of its personal information that we have collected and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm a consumer’s verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers and/or customers to delete) that consumer’s personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny a consumer’s deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers or customers to:
- • Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide service that a consumer requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with that consumer, or otherwise perform our contract with that consumer.
- • Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- • Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- • Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- • Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- • Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if a consumer previously provided informed consent.
- • Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on a consumer’s relationship with us.
- • Comply with a legal obligation.
- • Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which a consumer provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling us at +91-11-4567-0889
Only a consumer or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that a consumer authorizes to act on a consumer’s behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to a consumer’s personal information. A consumer may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of that consumer’s minor child.
A consumer may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- • Provide sufficient information that allows Sample Junction to reasonably verify a consumer is the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- • Describe a consumer’s request with sufficient detail that allows Sample Junction to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to a consumer’s request or provide a consumer with personal information if we cannot verify the consumer’s identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to that consumer. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require a consumer to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform the consumer of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide a consumer’s personal information that is readily useable and should allow a consumer to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to a consumer’s verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell the consumer why we made that decision and provide the consumer with a cost estimate before completing that consumer’s request.
RS Sample Junction LLP does not sell Personal Information to third parties (pursuant to California Civil Code §§ 1798.100–1798.199, also known as the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018).